GoGlobal, a one-day virtual event of fast-paced marketing strategy sessions, will take place for the first time on 29 September 2021, starting at 12pm CET.
Powered by Aleph Holding and organized by Httpool, this event will gather the world’s leading marketers and speakers from Aleph’s partners, including Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok, along with advertisers who have successfully harnessed these platforms to drive results. the world’s leading marketers who will share insider lessons to help regional brands accelerate their global growth through social media advertising.
Katarzyna Paliwoda, Head of Emerging Markets at Facebook CEE
- Katarzyna Paliwoda joined Facebook 5 years ago, now leading Emerging Markets in Central & Eastern Europe. Previously @ P&G – managed more than 15 brands in nine different markets in Central Europe. Worked in the non-profit sector, such as volunteering as a Communication Consultant at UNICEF or Polish organization Stowarzyszenie WIOSNA, where she is the ongoing board advisor.
Danny Wright, Chief Branding Officer of Adweek
- Mr. Wright combines a wealth of experience creating strategic partnerships for some of the industry’s most well know stars including, Aerosmith, Mariah Carey, Lauryn Hill, Dido, Maxwell, Run DMC, The Fugees, and Erykah Badu. As a sales and business development executive, Mr. Wright has worked with Fortune 100 brands such as P&G, Dell, Samsung, Intel, AT&T, Verizon and media companies like MTV, VH1, NBC/Telemundo, Bravo and the BBC. Mr.Wright has over 20 years of professional experience leading sales and business development teams and executing high revenue deals.
Currently, as the Chief Brand Officer at Adweek, Mr. Wright is charged with developing the global strategy for all Adweek awards, events and the relaunch of Brandweek.
Erikas Plotkinas, CMO of Kilo Health
- Kilo Health is one of the leading digital health and wellness companies globally, not only attracting talents to join its fast-growing team but also co-founding and accelerating start-ups in a rapidly growing digital health industry.
With 4+ million paying users worldwide (the majority in the United States), strong technology, and a digital marketing platform, Kilo Health provides unparalleled opportunities for entrepreneurial talents and visionaries to build digital health products of the future
Andrej Kugonić, Marketing Lead and Head of Growth at Nordeus
- A data-driven marketing leader with a demonstrated history of working in the mobile games industry and global media agencies leading performance marketing/growth teams for global brands. Over 10 years of marketing experience in user acquisition/performance marketing and product marketing in award-winning games developer Nordeus and on digital strategies in international media agency OMD, working on several global brands like Visa, Renault, and McDonald’s.
Maris Naglis, VP of Customer Success at Httpool
- 22 years of General management experience (including Global brands and networks, such as – Dentsu, Kantar and Bonnier) for a whole range of marketing and sales disciplines – media research, advertising sales, agency relationships, eCommerce, digital marketing, and marketing technologies.
Frederik Lucander, VP Marketing at Wolt
- Fredrik Lucander is the VP of marketing at Wolt. Fredrik leads the 9 figure marketing efforts globally, including performance marketing, offline media, user incentives and more. Fredrik has built his career in mobile gaming, management consulting and in the delivery platform industry in various strategic roles. With finance at the core, he has developed a passion for modern marketing and the capital allocation questions that come along with the turf.
These speakers are just some of the industry leaders and performance marketing specialists who will share their exclusive insights and knowledge during the GoGlobal event.
Digitalisation has created a level playing field for brands to compete on the global stage. GoGlobal is the first in a series of knowledge-sharing events that will help companies make the most of the global potential offered by digitalisation.says Maris Naglis, VP of Customer Success at Httpool.
This event will allow performance advertisers to learn from examples and hear the latest trends on how to best unlock the 4.5 billion audience that is active on digital platforms every day.
In one knowledge-saturated day, attendees will learn how to:
- Accelerate their brand’s global growth through a robust performance advertising strategy
- Set up their performance essentials and start tracking customer lifetime value
- Harness the power of branding to fuel growth
We are proud to have worked with brands such as Kilo, Wolt, Printful, and many others, and that we were able to play our part in their astounding growth over the past years. We are determined to continue on our mission to support internationalization efforts of ambitious companies, through advice, direction and hands-on support that empower these companies to follow their global dreams.added Aljoša Jenko, Httpool CEO
The event is free of charge and registration is now available to all interested, regardless of location: the link to for more information https://goglobal.events/