The EIT Health Investor Network is organising an informative webinar on Wednesday 16th September at 11 am CET.
The EIT Health Investor Network aims to accelerate early-stage fundraising of qualified healthcare companies by highlighting them to a pool of selected equity investors such as early-stage VC’s, Family offices, Angel Networks or Super Angels across Europe.
They currently have a pool of more than 70 institutional or private investors +800 Angels across Europe.
The purpose of the EIR Health Investor Network is to:
– Allow startups to access fundraising faster
– Foster earlier internationalization with cross-border investors
– Leverage local funding with international co-investments
The application opened in March 2020 with a submission deadline on 31st of December 2020. The selection decision is taken 3 weeks after submission – a decision will be announced by email.
Main eligibility criteria are:
– the startup must be incorporated/registered in Europe
– looking to raise a minimum of €500K in the next months or year
– the company must employ less than 50 persons
– have an annual turnover or annual balance sheet total under €10M
– the proof of concept must be finalized or in the process of being finalized in this upcoming round.
Registration link for the webinar to know more about this opportunity is https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/2002401299045690636
Wednesday, 16th September 2020, 11 am (CET)