DIGITAL DESIGN DAYS
“RE-START LIVE – ONLINE EDITION”
An edition-driven entirely by innovation and exclusive training with the international gurus of digital design. Announcing the first official speakers of the seventh edition: Adobe, Mastercard, World Economic Forum, Mizko, Second Story, Fantasy, Field, Build in Amsterdam, Dropbox, Ouchhh, Google, Spotify, Facebook, Netflix.
“Discover cutting-edge strategies and improve your skills with the most creative and brilliant minds in worldwide Digital Design. Access the event that will allow you to face today’s challenges and seize tomorrow’s opportunities”.
These are the messages set out today to the global community of designers by the organizing team behind Digital Design Days, scheduled from 22 to 24 October entirely online. A RESTART edition bringing the profession of digital designer back into focus and providing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for training, refreshment and stimulus to redesign one’s future.
As promised during the first announcement, made in the past month of July, the content available for participants will be truly exclusive, thanks to the presence of some of the world’s most respected speakers. In concrete terms, here are some of the official speakers already listed in the three-day event schedule:
- Eric Snowden, Senior Design Director of Adobe;
- Mara Sandoval, Head of Design and Interaction at the World Economic Forum; Cindy Chastain, SVP, Global Customer Experience & Design at Mastercard; Sanja RisDc, Immersive Digital Experiences Animalize;
- Michelle Morrison, Design Operations at Dropbox;
- Cristina Baccelli, Facebook Creative Shop Italy, Facebook;
- Peter Smart, Global Head of Product, Fantasy;
- Margot Gabel, Lead Designer at Build in Amsterdam;
- Vera Maria Glahn, Partner & Managing Director, Field;
- Rachel Donnat, UCD teacher & coordinator, Gobelins école de l’image;
- David Ronhel, Founder & Creative Director, HKI;
- Ferdi Alici-Eylul Alici, Founder & Creative Director at Ouchhh;
- Michael Wong, Co-Founder of Mizko, Raw.Studio;
- Joel Krieger, Chief Creative Officer at Second Story;
- Nishita Tamuly, Researcher & Strategist, Your Majesty;
- Dot Lung, Mother of Social Media Dragons, Dot Lung.
Google, Spotify and Netflix are also expected.
Once again, the speakers have been chosen from all over the world to create an unprecedented program, both in terms of format and content: for the first time, speakers will share their most significant projects with the audience, revealing in detail the journey and process from their initial concept to the final results.
This extraordinary sharing of professional experiences constitutes a unique and concrete training opportunity aimed at elevating the skills and competence of participants of all levels, exclusively provided by Digital Design Days.
Three-days of conferences, masterclasses and networking opportunities will allow the audience to meet visionary leaders and the most innovative brands, joining the world’s best professionals in a fervent global community that is constantly growing.
«At each edition of DDD we’ve tried to contribute added value to the community.claims Filippo Spiezia, founder, creative director and curator of Digital Design Days
This time, we thought about the need for a new beginning, empowered by learning about the newest and most innovative strategies, new tools and techniques enabling designers to amplify their strategies and creative skills, reinvent themselves and become protagonists of change, as this profession demands.
For our October edition, we’re betting everything on the concept of Re-Starting, because our objective is to provide participants with a head start and to create new business opportunities in a year that has left a significant mark across the world».
Towards DDD20 Re-start Live Online Edition: website, networking app and new weekly appointment online with exclusive guests.
DDD starts right now for registered attendees: visit the website www.ddd.it to keep up with updates to the program, newly revealed speakers (many more to come), subscribe to DDD newsletter, purchase the event’s Streaming Pass.
Another new feature is the DDDX DIALOGUE, a live conversation with a special guest hosted by Dot Lung; a weekly appointment held every Friday and accessible to all on the “Digital Design Days” Instagram page presenting an interactive dialogue with exceptional guests on a variety of topics linked to digital design and on particularly innovative projects.
Here are the first appointments:
– Friday 11 September: Polina Zakh, VP & Creative Lead Sila Sveta
– Friday 18 September: Ferdi Alici, Founder & CreaDve Director OUCHHH
The SAY HELLO App will also be available again soon, allowing users to expand their network, come into contact with Digital Design Days attendees, partners and speakers, as well as with professionals worldwide.
The Streaming Pass, available for purchase on the website or at this link, grants access to 3 days of live events and to all the talks, the networking experience app, exclusive deals + goodies as well as recordings of the talks for later viewing.