Challenger AI is an intensive acceleration program focused on Digital & AI/ML-based solutions. The applications are open till the 23rd of October.
Challenger AI is organized by CIVITTA and Radar Tech, financed by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the funds of development cooperation and humanitarian aid, MHP SE, PUMB, Fishka and by Western NIS Enterprise Fund.
Boost your startup with the help of ecosystem builders, founders, world-class trainers, investors, and Digital and AL/ML experts during the Challenger AI accelerator – the international team of ecosystem builders, entrepreneurs, investors, and experts.
A tailor-made 3-month equity-free online program with 30+ mentors and 300+ hours of coaching to boost your startup:
- Workshops from the top-notch experts in digital, AI/ML, design, business, sales, marketing, investment attraction, etc
- Access to investors from relevant top European VCs to get feedback from them during our events
- Matchmaking with corporations and 1on1 meetings with potential opportunities for further collaboration
- Mentoring and coaching with business and tech top experts
- Networking events to learn and connect with other founders, experts and ecosystem players
- Demo day – an opportunity to present the solution to international investors, large corporations, and ecosystem players
- Equity free – the acceleration program is “equity-free” (the accelerator takes up to 5% of investment attracted within 12 months after graduation from the acceleration program)
Roadmap of Challenger AI program:
- Till the 23rd of October, fill the application via the f6s form
- 10-11 of November, Preacceleration bootcamp – where you’ll have an opportunity to pitch your solution, participate in the workshops from top-notch trainers and meet industry experts. The top 10-15 start-ups will be selected within the next week to join the acceleration program
- End of November – beginning of March – Acceleration program period
- March – Demo day
- March-May – Post-acceleration support: the most active teams will receive biweekly follow-up mentoring and access to international investors.
Challenger AI accelerator is looking for:
- Team of at least 2-3 people or more, with the necessary experience and skill-set in place
- Geography – from all counties with an aim to have a diverse batch
- Idea – companies that have the potential to become the next Unicorn or have a tremendous social impact
- Motivation – participating teams must have the passion, energy, willingness and drive to accelerate their startups
- Stage – MVP/demo
- Technology – startup should be based on digital or AI/ML technologies or is planning to use them
- Funding – startups raising or planning to raise funds will benefit the most from our program
International experts in the business, AI/ML, Data science, investment and finance will lead startups during the program to support teams by proving insights and guidance. Some of the names:
- Eva Simekova (Associate Partner, CIVITTA Slovakia, Business Angel)
Focus – Legal, financial and organizational structures
- Markus Lippus (MindTitan, Co-founder, Data Science lead)
Focus -Machine learning, AI expert
- Helen Kokk (Co-Founder Made By)
Focus – UI/UX Industry & Service Design, Currently Digital Product Design Lead
- Liubomyr Bregman (Visiting Lecturer UCU, Data Science Lead Amazon)
Focus – Data Science
- Mariia Romanova (CEO, Radar Tech)
Focus – Startup relationship, Sales, Project Management
- Yrjö Ojasaar (Investment Partner at Change Ventures)
Focus – Finance
More mentors’ names and details of the program are on the Challenger AI website.